Sunday, September 23, 2012

Class Syllable Tally

It seems that I’ve been spending a great deal of time on this blog and at my TpT store!  Why, you ask?  Well, we recently decided to discontinue our Dish Network and seem to have a bit more time on our hands.  We’re streaming stuff we really want to watch and have some local channels through an antenna so it’s not all bad!  But, it’s amazing how much more time I have!  Add to that the fact that both girls are BEARS when they get home from daycare and have been going to bed early and you’ve got a mama with some time on her hands!  I should probably be washing dishes or laundry or something . . . .  but alas, I am not!

Anyway, with this new-found time I have made some new things to post on TpT and I’d like to share them here.  I only have 7 followers but I’ve noticed in my Live-feed that I’m getting visitors from ALL over the country (even Canada and Australia welcome!) My most important visitors my students and their parents are hopefully getting some questions answered and a peek into our school day!

Without further ado, here’s my latest creation . . . .

Like this?  Wanna use it?  Click here to get it for FREE!


I plan to use this once we’ve introduced syllables (in a few weeks)!  It’s a great way to familiarize kids with each other’s names AND review syllables and tallying at the same time AND some of my firsties NEED practice writing, period (can you say, 'run on sentence?')  So, this gives them an activity that does all of those things and gets them out of their seat to “hunt” the room for classmate’s names! 

1 comment: